EDDY CURRENT TESTING – ET LEVEL 2 TRAINING COURSES in india
Learn Eddy Current testing from Top Experts in Eddy Current Inspection. Call us NOW.
Course on Eddy Current Testing ET Level 2 Training Bangalore India
Importance of Eddy Current test training and certification
As like any other NDT method, interpretation of test results largely depends on person’s skills, it is vital to engage person with good skills.Though it looks simple, ET is one of the tough method for interpretation of test results. Therefore, all eddy current standards, mandates certification of person for Level 1 or Level 2. As many variable are affecting the procedure, knowing theory and performing hands on practicals can only bring in right results.
Trinity institute of NDT ( A training courses unit of Trinity NDT, India) offers the great courses and training to certify for Eddy current ET Level I and ET Level II. The courses will be as per ASNT SNT TC 1A. Training is through our training centre at Bangalore – India. We can offer you the same training or specific training at your location. We also offer Online and offline Eddy Current ET Level 2 courses for persons from India, Gulf, Africa, Nigeria, Cameroon, Kenya, Ghana and lot more countries. Contact our training department today for more details.
The institute is serving pan India including persons from Chennai, Mumbai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Jaipur, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Nagpur, Patna, Mangalore, and Hosur. Send us your query or request for quote for ET Level 1, 2 training services Now.
Course Outline, Duration and Fee for ET training Course
What is the principle Of Eddy Current Testing | Learn Basics
Let us learn the basic principle of ET testing. When a test conducting object is brought close to the Alternating current field of test coil, flux causes electrons to circulate in a swirling eddy-like pattern in the object; thus the term ‘eddy currents’. In other words, eddy current behavior depends on the properties of both the flux and the object itself. Therefore, eddy currents are circular AC currents caused by a varying magnetic field. It works on the principle of ‘EM induction’. If there is a change in current flow path, that will provide an indication on screen.
Are you looking for free eddy current test procedure or report format? Here, we give you useful NDT procedures and test report formats for free in pdf. Download free NDT procedures or test report formats in pdf
Advantages of Eddy Current Testing
- This NDT method is sensitive to small cracks and other defects
- Detects both surface and near surface defects
- Gives faster results
- Portable machines
- Can be used for much more than flaw detection
- Minimum part preparation is needed
- Probe need not contact the part surface
- Finally, Tests complex shapes and sizes
Limitations of Eddy Current Testing
- Suitable for only conductive materials
- Surface must be accessible to the Eddy current probe
- Skill and training required for testing is more than other methods
- Surface finish and roughness may interfere with test results
- Reference standards needed
- Depth of penetration is less
- Flaws that lie parallel to the probe coil winding and probe scan direction are not detectable. These may get detected only using special probes.