Supply of UT Equipment's, Probes, Cables, Accessories & Consumables
Sales and Supply of Ultrasonic flaw detectors by Trinity NDT, India
Ultrasonic testing (UT) is another widely applied inspection technology. Ultrasonic testing methods are an extremely diverse set of techniques based upon the generation and detection of mechanical vibrations or waves in test objects. The objects that can be tested are not limited to metals or even to solids.
The methods enabled by ultrasonic technology are often used to detect and size internal flaws in metals, ceramics and composites, but they can also be used to assess the integrity of interfacial material bonding, to measure thickness and extent of corrosion, and to determine physical properties such as the structure, grain size, and elastic constants of various materials.
‘Trinity NDT’ sales and supplies the following Ultrasonic Equipments and Accessories
- Ultrasonic flaw detectors and Ultrasonic thickness gauges(D-meters): Contact, Immersion Ultrasonic Machines, A-Scan, B-scan, C-Scan UT equipments and custom built Ultrasonic testing machines.
- Probes: Contact, immersion Ultrasonic testing probes, Normal beam, Angle beam, Dual beam, delay type, paint brush probes for special applications.
- Cables: BNC to BNC, BNC to Lemo, Lemo to Lemo, Lemo to Lemo ’00’ and other Ultrasonic testing cable combinations including Microdot connections with various cable lengths as per customer specifications
- Calibrations Blocks: Ultrasonic calibrations and reference blocks including IIWV1, IIW V2(Miniature block), Area amplitude blocks, Distance amplitude blocks for drawing DAC and other client specific blocks can be supplied that meet International Standards and suits various Ultrasonic testing machines and flaw detectors.
- Ultrasonic couplants & all other UT accessories