DEMAGNETIZATION SERVICES IN BANGALORE, hosur & mysore india
Experts in De-magnetizing Engineering components to remove Residual Magnetism. Contact Us now.
Demagnetization services in Bangalore, Hosur & Mysore in India
Tough to Remove Residual Magnetic Fields – How to Remove?
How much is the Acceptable Residual Field ?
Why de-magnetization ? – An Overview
Reasons for Demagnetization
Also some materials are subjected to magnetizing fields during manufacturing, storing, handling and transporting. Such materials are detrimental for use and use of such material having exceedingly more residual fields. In the following cases it is essential to demagnetize the parts.
Reasons for demagnetization are clearly indicated here. If the answer for any of one or more of the following is ‘Yes’, then demagnetization is required.
- Residual field will affect instruments sensitive to magnetic fields, e.g., aerospace parts
- Components/Structures to be plated or painted because adhering particles would interfere with these processes;
- Parts are to be subsequently machined
- The part is to be re-magnetized at a lower level than the initial magnetization step
- Component tested will be moving parts. Particles of metal or magnetic particles could cause failure
- When parts are to be electric arc welded; this prevents possible arc blow
When is Demagnetization NOT Required ?
- Post cleaning is not a stringent requirement and all inspection materials need not be removed;
- The component if finished and NO external field exists
- Parts are of low retentivity, e.g. low carbon plate;
- If the material tested consists of structural parts, e.g. weldment, large castings;
- Component is to be heat treated above curie temperature
- When the part is to be re-magnetized in another direction at the same or higher level than the original magnetization;
If the part will be magnetized anyway in a following process, e.g. held on a magnetic chuck
Measure Magnetic field post Demagnetization
Then, how do you know if the demagnetization is properly performed or not. It is simple, just measure the residual magnetism using residual magnetic field meter. Calibrated magnetic field testing equipment, Instruments are available for measuring magnetic field strength post completion of demagnetization process. Test report is issued with magnetic strength measured in Gauss or Tesla. Rely on our experts for the MPI testing and demagnetization services from our labs at Peenya, Bangalore in India.
About De-magnetization Services with TRINITY NDT in India
Experience Our Quick On-time Demagnetization Services
Demagnetization is a process that requires quality equipment, professional and experienced NDT engineers. We understand the delivery schedules of customers and mobilize resources within the time assured. Call us today to know more about our world class NDT & Welding services and quick delivery schedules.
A Place for Complete NDT & Welding Services in India
Trinity NDT Lab is a perfect place for your quality NDT Inspections on Ultrasonic, Radiography X Ray testing, FPI testing – Aerospace, MPI testing, Welding inspections, Eddy Current material sorting, eddy current inspection of heat exchanger tubes for corrosion, wall thinning and crack detections. For updates and news about demagnetization services visit Ravi Trinity NDT Blog
Are you looking for Demagnetization services in Bangalore, we are just ready to pick you call today. Just call / What’s app on +91 98441 29439, 72040 29439, 9141339969.