Aerospace NDT Testing Labs in Bangalore Serving Pan India
NADCAP Accredited MPI & FPI testing. NAS410 Level 3 Services. Dassault Aviation & HAL Approved.
Ultrasonic, X-ray, MPI, FPI, Eddy Current & Visual Testing Aerospace Center
Aerospace NDT Services lab in India for MPI and FPI Testing on Aircraft Hardware
Welcome to TRINITY NDT – your trusted partner for Aerospace Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services. Our expert team specializes in providing cutting-edge NDT solutions for the aerospace industry, ensuring the integrity, safety, and reliability of critical aircraft components.
The Labs in Peenya Industrial Area are spread over whopping 24000 Sq.ft of area. A modern facility is approved by CEMILAC , DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Also serves for HAL, BHEL, BEML Ltd, L&T, GE, ISRO, NAL, ADA, ADE and other leading aerospace companies.
MPI and MPI testing Facility for Aerospace components and Aircraft, Helicopter Structures
Trinity NDT Labs are equipped with machines, procedures that meets Aerospace Standards. We do FPI testing, MPI testing, Ultrasonic testing, Radiography testing, Eddy current testing and visual borescopic, fibrescopic inspections. Our NDT professionals are highly skilled and certified to International Standards. Have wide experience on testing of Aerospace components and helicopter structures.
In house NDT Level III professionals are certified by ASNT, USA. ASNT NDT level III in Ultrasonic Testing UT, Magnetic Particle testing MPI Testing, Penetrant testing – FPI testing, Eddy Current Inspections ET testing, Radiography Testing RT Testing, X-Ray Testing, Visual & optical methods.
Aerospace NDT Labs. FPI testing NDT. Serves Pan India
- NABL ISO 17025 accredited testing labs
- Type 1 Fluorescent & Type 2 Visible Penetrants
- Post Emulsifiable – Lipophilic & Hydrophilic
- Water Washable, Solvent Removable Penetrant Techniques
- Penetrant sensitivities S2, S3 and S4
- Experienced NAS410 Level II Inspectors
- In house NAS410 & ASNT Level 3
- TAM/PSM panels for control checks
- Calibrated Radiometers
Pre-cleaning is vital for reliable Penetrant Inspections. Considering the importance of this crucial process, we are equipped with State of Art Pre-cleaning facilities that includes large Ultrasonic cleaning and Alkaline, detergent Cleaning equipment that meets Aerospace Material Specifications – AMS Standards, ASTM Standards & other international standards.
Stationery FPI equipment to meet aerospace standard ASTM E1417 and labs are very unique of its kind to perform testing using Water washable, solvent removable and post emulsifiable penetrants of various sensitivities. Our NDT Level II skilled professionals have excellent experience on inspecting critical Aircraft components and exposure to Aluminium, Magnesium, Titanium and other alloys inspection. To maintain the quality systems to global standards, our Aerospace FPI testing Labs are administered and controlled by experienced in-house ASNT NDT Level III professionals.
Why Choose Trinity NDT?
- Industry Expertise: With years of experience, TRINITY NDT is a recognized name in the aerospace NDT domain, trusted by major players in the industry.
- Cutting-edge Technology: We stay up-to-date with the latest NDT advancements, ensuring accurate and reliable inspection results.
- Skilled NAS410 Level II & III: Our team of NAS410 certified technicians and inspectors brings unmatched expertise to every project, guaranteeing the highest level of quality.
- Compliance and Safety: We adhere to stringent aerospace standards and regulations, prioritizing safety and airworthiness. We are a NADCAP accredited services provider in Bangalore serving OEMs across India.
- Customized Solutions: TRINITY NDT tailors our NDT services to meet the specific needs of your aerospace components, ensuring efficient inspections.
Aerospace MPI testing Lab in Bangalore Serving Across India
- Stationery MPI Equipment that meets ASTM E 1444 aerospace standard
- Capability for testing using AC, HWDC, FWDC
- Currents up to 6000A
- EOT crane with 5T capacity
- Variable magnetization shot duration up to 2 seconds
- Calibrated Hall Affect Gauss meters, Keto’s rings, UV & Visible Light meters
- Experienced and skilled NDT Level II in Magnetic particle testing inspector to perform testing and interpretations and ASNT Level 3, NAS410 Level 2, 3
The equipment and MPI procedures meets international standards including most widely used standard ASTM E 1444. Every NDT inspector is thoroughly trained to give reliable test results within the quickest delivery time. In house Magnetic Particle Testing MT Level III approves the test procedures, control checks on regular basis to ensure consistent test results.
Radiography & X Ray Inspection Labs. RT Enclosure Facility.
- RT Lab Enclosure facility approved by AERB, BARC, Govt. of India
- Modern Radiography enclosure to serve 24X7
- Gamma Ray & X-Ray testing
- Sourcing of films only from AGFA
- Experienced team for Castings and Welding Radiography testing
- Quick delivery of test results
- RSO, BARC Level 2
- In house ASNT NDT level 3
- 5 T EOT Overhead crane
Built to maintain safety to world class standards, Radiography Enclosure can be used to carry out testing 24/7 to deliver Radiographic Films and Test results within record time without affecting the quality of radiographs. Experienced NDT Level II professionals are engaged in interpreting the films to international standards and acceptance norms. In house Radiological Safety officers RSO & NDT Level III professionals ensure the quality of testing to meet customer requirements and maintain Safety Standards round the clock.
Aerospace composite materials UT using Dry Scan
- Ultrasonic Flaw detectors for testing Metals & Composite materials for Aerospace
- Defect Evaluations using DAC DGS techniques
- Proficiency in UT testing to Latest standards
- Experienced UT level II professionals
- Ultrasonic testing ASNT NDT Level 3
UT testing facility is equipped with latest flaw detectors, Ultrasonic thickness gauges, FBH calibration blocks, DAC DGS capabilities and specialized labs for Composites testing. Read more about Ultrasonic testing labs in Bangalore, India
Eddy Current Testing for Surface Cracks. Experienced NDT Inspectors for In-service Inspection of Aircraft Structures.
- NABL Accredited NDT labs in Eddy Current testing
- Exclusive Labs for Eddy Current testing
- Imported Equipment for reliable automated bolt hole faster hole inspections
- Reference blocks and calibration samples that meets international standards
- Capabilities include crack detection, thickness gauging, material sorting/mix up based on chemistry, heat treatment condition. Hardness, conductivity, paint thickness measurements. Experts to perform thickness measurements on non conductive coatings on conductive materials and conductive coating on conductive materials
- Experience in sorting materials – Over millions of components sorted so far for automobile and other engineering component manufacturers
- Highly skilled ET Level IIs and ASNT NDT Level III professionals
Eddy current labs are facilitated with calibration blocks and reference standards. Conductivity standards, EDM notch standards for crack detection for Aerospace applications are made available. Experienced Eddy Current testing Inspectors are engaged to perform the tests and evaluate results. In house ET Level III experts ensure the test systems are approved and strictly followed to meet global standards.
For latest updates visit Ravi Trinity NDT Blog
Borescope and Fibrescope Inspection Facility for Aerospace
We are in process of adding more NDT methods such as Borescopic and fibrescopic inspection for aerospace applications. With Trinity NDT, it is assured that the procedures, systems, equipment and personnel engaged in testing meets NABL ISO17025 and global Aerospace NDT Standards and customer specifications. Committed to deliver quick and reliable test results.
Contact us Now for your Aerospace NDT Testing Requirements and visit our labs to explore WORLD CLASS NDT facilities.
Ready to enhance the reliability and safety of your aerospace components? Contact TRINITY NDT today to discuss your requirements.
Our dedicated team is committed to delivering unparalleled NDT solutions for the aerospace industry.