TWI WELDING INSPECTOR CERTIFICATION COURSES
CSWIP 3.0 Visual Inspector, 3.1 Welding Inspector & 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector Training from TWI
Trinity Institute of NDT – Centre of Excellence in Welding is a Unique Welding Facility in India for Nondestructive testingLabs and Welding related Services.
CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector
Trinity NDT is a Training Agent of TWI India Pvt Ltd, Chennai, India. Trinity Institute of NDT Technology – is organizing CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector examination courses at Bangalore-India. Training consists of theory, practical sessions, effective power point and video presentations, quiz and discussions on the topics. Mock up examination are conducted to assess the knowledge gained and to improve the confidence level. These mock up tests will quickly bring the participant to know his strengths and weaknesses in specific topics so that more emphasis can be put on key topics to meet the target.
This is a non-residential program and participants should make their own arrangement for stay. However, the institute has facility for accommodation for outstation candidates inside the campus for limited number of participants and reserved on first come first served basis. The institute can also guide you in getting suitable accommodation at near-by hotels.
TWI CSWIP 3.1 Level 2 Welding Inspector Course Schedule
CSWIP 3.1 Training& Examination at Bangalore India: 08th June to 12th June 2020
Venue: Centre of Excellence in Welding – Trinity NDT
4th Phase, Peenya Indl Area, Bangalore 560 058, India.
For queries and registration Email: email@example.com
Phone/Whats app: +91 98441 29439 / 9141339994
Candidates for CSWIP Welding Inspector examination shall attend a training course organized by TWI India Pvt Ltd prior to taking the examination. Enrolment for the courses is subject to meeting the eligibility and experience criteria specified by TWI.
The candidate enrolling for the training & examination must meet any one of the following criteria
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performing during duties and responsibilities listed in relevant CSWIPdocument WI-6-92
- Certified Visual Welding Inspector for a minimum of 2 years’ experience having job responsibilities specified in CSWIPdocument WI-6-92
- Welding foreman or supervisor or Welding Instructor with minimum of one-year experience in duties specified
Must also meet additional requirements specified in CSWIPdocument WI-6-92. All experience credentials will need to be verified by the present and/or previous employer of the eligible candidate appearing for the training course.
To know more about the Welding Inspector exam pre-learning courses, eligibility criteria, Welding Inspector training course schedule and examination fee structure may be revised from time to time. For latest information Contact us.
Our other Training Courses – Below link to go to specific page
- CSWIP ISO 9712 NDT Level II Training by TWI
- NDT Training Courses
- Ultrasonic Testing UT Training & certification for Level II
- Magnetic particle testing MT Training & certification for Level II
- Penetrant Testing PT /DPT Training & certification for Level II
- Eddy Current testing ET Training & certification for Level II
- Radiography Testing RT Training & certification for Level II
- Radiography Film Interpretation RTFI Training & certification for Level II
- Visual Testing VT Training & certification for Level II
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging Training & certification for Level II
- Welding Inspector by Trinity NDT
- Metallurgy for Non-metallurgists
- Welders’ Training