TRAINING COURSES CALENDAR & SCHEDULES
Know more about Our NDT & Welding Courses & Upcoming Schedules – Register TODAY
Trinity Institute of NDT Technologies an internationally recognized institute for Nondestructive testing (NDT) and welding inspector courses head quartered in Bangalore, India. NDT level 1, 2 certification courses are regularly organized throughout the calendar year at various training centers across India, Nigeria and Papua New Guinea (Australia).
Due to #Covid19 Locked Down in India, we offer online Virtual Class Room Training Courses for the convenience of participants. Experience the Best of virtual class room training for NDT Level II Certification delivered by our expert trainers and attend right from your home at your convenience. Each course is designed and delivered as per Written Practice framed to the requirements of ASNTSNT TC 1A.
Online Training Schedule: From 08th June 2020. Last Date for Registration: 30th May 2020. To know upcoming schedules visit NDT Training Calendar Page. NDT Methods: UT, MT, PT, RT, VT & ET Level II Certification Courses. #Covid19. Stay Home. Stay Safe.
Our Online NDT & Welding Courses have won international reputation from over 42 countries. Watch reviews & Testimonials on our Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/trinityndtindia
Promoted by ‘Trinity NDT’ one of the leading NDT companies in India, the institute is conducting world class Level I, II Certification courses on
- Ultrasonic testing(UT Level I, II),
- Radiography Inspection (RT Level I, II),
- Magnetic particle testing ((MT Level I, II),
- Liquid/dye penetrant testing (PT Level I, II),
- Visual testing (VT Level I, II),
- Eddy current testing (ET Level I, II),
- Radiographic film interpretation (RTFI Level I, II),
- TKY Joints Ultrasonic Inspection,
- Basics of Nondestructive testing,
- Metallurgy for Non-metallurgists
and other custom tailor made training courses. Download complete Inspection and training services brochures here.
Trinity NDT is a Training Agent for TWI Training & Certificate India Private Limited, India and offers CSWIP 3.0, CSWIP3.1 and CSWIP3.2 certification courses. Know more about the upcoming courses schedule on Welding Inspector training contact us by email or call us today. AWS-CWI, Other Welding Inspector Certification Courses welding inspector examination preparation courses are organized as well, frequently in tune with the current demand for welding inspection personnel. Contact us for the schedules on welding inspector courses in India.
Since more than a decade, the courses at ‘Trinity NDT’ have become a benchmark in Nondestructive testing training in India and other countries. Immense response for these courses across the nations, wide recognition by employers for Trinity NDT certificationsand international delegate participation from more than 40 countries, encouraged us to announce the courses throughout the year to produce most competent NDT certified professionals. Readfeedback, reviews and experience of participants.
Benefits with training at Trinity NDT
- Organizing all the SIX NDT methods certification courses – Ultrasonic Testing UT Level I & 2, Magnetic particle testing MT/MPT Level 1, 2, Liquid Penetrant Testing – PT, Radiography testing / film interpretation Course RT/RTFI, Visual Inspection VT& Eddy Current Testing ET Level II ) consecutively without break for the convenience of Indian and international participants from over 40 countries including United State of America-USA, United Kingdom-UK, Australia, South Africa, Russia, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Pakistan, Maldives, Mauritius, Philippines, Thailand, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, Jordan, Syria, Sudan, Papua New guinea, Angola, Cameroon, Nigeria, Kenya, Libya, Iraq, Bahrain, Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda & Ethiopia.
- Internationally recognized certification at affordable fee with regular training batches throughout the calendar year.
- Excellent study resource materials prepared by experienced NDT experts and much useful for practicing engineers for immediately applying to on field NDT applications
- TINT’ is one of the best institutes in India providing powerful interactive training sessions with both Indian and international participation and are rated as the excellent training courses (Rated by the participants attended and alumni of the Institute).
- Practical sessions on latest state of art equipments with eminent trainers having more than two decades of experience in NDT, Metallurgy and welding technologies
- ‘TINT’ provides free on the job training and placement assistance depending on your qualification, experience levels and proficiency after successful completion of the certification courses.
- The institute has latest and modern training centre equipped with
- Audio, visual power point presentations,
- Fully established NDT, Material testing laboratory, Aerospace NDT facilities for complete practical sessions
- . Accommodation inside the Institute campus for pleasant and peaceful stay at affordable cost.
- Personalized assistance and career guidance for participants.
- Certification holders’ data base is maintained with web enabled system. Certified candidates can verify the certification validity status at https://www.trinityndt.com/ndt-certificate-holders
- The institute is located at the core of Peenya Industrial Area and is South Asia’s largest Industrial Estate. Locate us on GOOGLE MAPS.
HOW TO REACH TRINITY NDT – LABS, CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN WELDING & TRAINING CENTRE
Trinity NDT Aerospace Labs, Centre of Excellence in Welding and Training Centre are located at hub of Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore India. Bangalore City also known as ‘Garden City of India, Silicon city of India and IT capital of India’ is well connected by road, rail and air. The NDT & Welding Institute is located at just 30minutes drive from Bangalore International Airport (website: www.bengaluruairport.com) which is well connected with all major cities in India and international destinations across the world including Middle East, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, South East, USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Africa and South East Asia cities – Kuala Limpur, London, Frankfurt – Germany, Bangkok, Colombo – Srilanka, Abudhabi – UAE, Dubai, Muscat – Oman, Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuwait. For the convenience of Participants from African Countries, Ethiopian Airlines Operate direct flight from Addis Ababa – Ethiopia to Bangalore India. Visit Ethiopian Airline Website for more details.
The training calendar for NDT Level I, II certification courses for the year 2020-21 is published here for the convenience of intended participants and to plan for course admission well in advance. Custom designed training courses on NDT, ISO9712 NDT training courses, Awareness courses on NDT, Basics of NDT, Metallurgy for Non-metallurgist, Welders Skill Training courses, Welding Inspector certification courses schedules can be obtained by sending us your specific request to: email@example.com or whats app +91 98441 29439. Download Training Calendar 2020-2021
Venue : Trinity Institute of NDT Technology,
NDT & Welding inspector courses Center,
14th Cross, 4th Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 058, India.
Training Calendar 2020 – 2021
|Method||April 2020||May 2020||June 2020|
|UT||15.04.20 – 19.04.20||13.05.20– 17.05.20||10.06.20 – 14.06.20|
|MT||20.04.20 – 21.04.20||18.05.20 – 19.05.20||15.06.20 – 16.06.20|
|PT||22.04.20 – 23.04.20||20.05.20 – 21.05.20||17.06.20 – 18.06.20|
|RT||24.04.20 – 26.04.20||22.05.20 – 24.05.20||19.06.20 – 21.06.20|
|VT||27.04.20 – 29.04.20||25.05.20 – 27.05.20||22.06.20 – 24.06.20|
|ET||30.04.20 – 05.05.20||28.05.20 – 01.06.20||25.06.20 – 29.06.20|
|Method||July 2020||August 2020||September 2020|
|UT||15.07.20 – 19.07.20||11.08.20 – 16.08.20||09.09.20 – 13.09.20|
|MT||20.07.20 – 21.07.20||17.08.20 – 18.08.20||14.09.20 – 15.09.20|
|PT||22.07.20 – 23.07.20||19.08.20 – 20.08.20||16.09.20 – 17.09.20|
|RT||24.07.20 – 26.07.20||21.08.20 – 23.08.20||18.09.20 – 20.09.20|
|VT||27.07.20 – 29.07.20||24.08.20 – 26.08.20||21.09.20 – 23.09.20|
|ET||30.07.20 – 03.08.20||27.08.20 – 31.08.20||24.09.20 – 28.09.20|
|Method||October 2020||November 2020||December 2020|
|UT||07.10.20 – 11.10.20||09.11.20 – 13.11.20||09.12.20 – 13.12.20|
|MT||12.10.20 – 13.10.20||16.11.20 – 17.11.20||14.12.20 – 15.12.20|
|PT||14.10.20 – 15.10.20||18.11.20 – 19.11.20||16.12.20 – 17.12.20|
|RT||16.10.20 – 18.10.20||20.11.20 – 22.11.20||18.12.20 – 20.12.20|
|VT||19.10.20 – 21.10.20||23.11.20 – 25.11.20||21.12.20 – 23.12.20|
|ET||22.10.20 – 26.10.20||26.11.20 – 30.11.20||24.12.20 – 28.12.20|
|Method||January 2021||February 2021||March 2021|
|UT||20.01.21 – 24.01.21||10.02.21 – 14.02.21||11.03.21 – 15.03.21|
|MT||16.01.21 – 17.01.21||15.02.21 – 16.02.21||16.03.21 – 17.03.21|
|PT||18.01.21 – 19.01.21||17.02.21 – 18.02.21||18.03.21 – 19.03.21|
|RT||25.01.21 – 28.01.21||19.02.21 – 21.02.21||20.03.21 – 22.03.21|
|VT||29.01.21 – 31.01.21||22.02.21 – 24.02.21||23.03.21 – 25.03.21|
|ET||01.02.21 – 05.02.21||25.02.21 – 01.03.21||26.03.21 – 30.03.21|
Last date for course registration
To meet the current ISO EN and other standard requirements on personnel qualification of NDT personnel, we have recently added ISO9712 training and certification courses on Ultrasonic testing – UT (Welds), Radiography Film Interpretation RTFI (Welds), Magnetic particle Inspection method – MT Level 1, 2, Liquid Penetrant testing PT and Visual Testing VT (Welds). For details, Fee structure, upcoming Training Schedules as per ISO9712, Eligibility Criteria Contact us today.
Short Term Job OrientedCourses for Mechanical & Civil Engineers – NDT & Welding
Certainly there is a large skill gap between the engineering institutes offering Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and the industry needs. Nondestructive testing and Welding Inspection skills are considered as Job Oriented and mandatory for employment in QA/QC functions for engineering components manufacturing and civil construction projects. Current curriculumfor Mechanical and Civil Engineers may not be sufficient to get into jobs/employment opportunities. Ample Job vacancies / opportunities are available to make them readily employable on various QA/QC job roles. We fine tune or hone NDT & Welding skills of participants to the industry needs through professional learning ecosystem built at Trinity NDT.
Short term job oriented technical courses on Nondestructive testing and Welding for sure immensely help our budding mechanical and civil engineers to make them employable. Considering the importance of quality training, each certification program at this facility is professionally designed by expertsfrom industry and NDT level III andfor sure willmake each individual thorough in theory and practical concepts. We understand the importance of practical skills during employment and emphasize on practicing each NDT technique thoroughly at our Inspection Labs and Welding Shop floor. ASTM, ASME, AWS, BS, EN, ISO, JIS, IS, International standards, code and techniques are taught by leading industry practitioners.